Email MeAndrew S. LeRoy
866-774-3233 (Toll Free)
Andrew's practice concentrates on Hunting Accidents and Farming Negligence cases. He has handled complex product liability cases involving ATVs, Remington Model 700 rifles, tree stands and farming equipment. His products liability work has allowed him to develop a national practice handling cases in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Dakota and Tennessee.
Andrew was born in Kansas City, Missouri. He received his B.S. in Journalism from the University of Kansas where he received the Outstanding Business Development/Marketing Award from the School of Journalism.
He received his law degree in 2005 from the University of Missouri - Kansas City. While in law school, Andrew was the Chief Honor Court Prosecutor and a Trial Advocacy Scholar. He is a member of the Order of Barristers, a national distinction given to only ten members of his graduating class recognizing excellence in legal advocacy.
Andrew was recently recognized as KCMBA Young Lawyer of the Year in 2014. This award is given to a young attorney who exhibits significant community, civic and professional work through his/her practice.
Areas of Practice
- Hunting Accidents
- Farming/ Industrial Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Remington Model 700
- Nursing Home Negligence
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Missouri, 2005
- Kansas, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 2005
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri - 2005
- University Of Kansas - 2002
Honors and Awards
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 (2012 and 2013)
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Kansas City Best of the Bar (2012 to Present)
- Graduate of Kansas City Bar Leadership Academy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Board Member, 2012 - 2014
- The Urban Rangers, Board Member
- KCMBA Bar Leadership Academy Steering Committee, Member
- The Missouri Bar, Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member